Request A Call Back
**Get Wet Swim School - Terms and Conditions**
**1. Location and Arrival:**
- Your swimming lessons are as per your online booking email. Please read it carefully and make sure your time is correct.
- We kindly request that you arrive at least 15 minutes early to allow time for changing.
**2. Start Date:**
- Your swim lessons will commence on the date that your confirmation email states. Please check this before making payment.
- Payment details will be sent to your email. Please follow the provided link to create your online profile and update any incorrect swimmer information, such as date of birth.
**4. Holiday Schedule:**
- Get Wet Swim School operates without interruptions for half-term holidays or bank holidays, unless specified in our text message alerts and Facebook posts. We recommend liking our Facebook page to stay updated on important information and exciting competitions with valuable prizes like free swimming lessons.
- Our school will be closed for two weeks during the Christmas and New Year period, over the Easter weekend, and the week leading up to Easter. Additionally, we observe a summer holiday closure for the entire month of August.
**5. Missed Lessons:**
- Missed lessons for any reason other than your child being hospitalized with a doctor's note will not be credited for future swimming lessons.
- We may offer catch-up lessons for missed classes if space is available within the swim school. Please note that we cannot hold these catch-up lessons for more than 6 weeks. If there is no available space in any other classes at our venues, we regret that we cannot offer a catch-up lesson, and the missed lesson will be forfeited.
**6. Cancellation Policy:**
- If you wish to cancel lessons after your first lesson, we will refund the remaining sessions of the block. This cancellation must be requested within 24 hours of your first lesson's start date. No refunds will be given after this time for any lessons.
- We require one calendar month's notice for lessons to be cancelled. If you cease attending lessons without notifying us, you will continue to be charged for lessons, and one calendar month's notice will still be required as part of our cancellation policy.
By reading and paying for lessons, you are accepting the terms and conditions outlined above, including the requirement of providing one calendar month's notice for cancellations. Please read them carefully and only pay for lessons if you agree to the T&C's.
**Get Wet Swim School**